Happy Guy Fawkes night! I hope some of you got to warm yourselves around nice bonfire.
Today's release includes an eclectic mixture of fixes and improvements:
- All humanoids have suddenly grown slightly taller!
- We've dropped the chronon portion of the guild creation fee. They now cost 3,000 coins.
- Loot for the first arc of Earth is now limited to a small hand-picked set of items, none of which are shrubberies.
- The party roster now shows player health while in an intervention.
- The party roster now fills in with your assistant (marked with a different background colour than players).
- The party roster can now be targeted with gadget powers.
- The intervention win arrow is now much more vivid and responsive.
- The tooltip that shows the gadget's available powers should now always remain entirely visible.
- Facebook posts by Armor Games players will now correctly link back to the Armor Games version of the game.